Clean the Walls – Over time, the walls in our homes will be full of dirt. But if you after cleaning it as a whole, of course, you will be surprised to see the walls of your house become brighter than before. Therefore, you should clean the walls of the house that gets stained regularly so it looks like new again.
As for how to clean the walls of the house that was hit by dirt there is its way. Well, we will review the following about how to clean the walls of the house that got dirt.
Clean The Walls That Are Not Padded
The wall of a house that is not painted does indeed have its way to clean it as follows.
- Furniture in the room must be covered with carpet, newspaper, spray used and other bedding first so that the cleaning water does not pollute the furniture.
- Remove items that are sticking or that are on the wall and clean the areas that have never been cleaned.
- Clean the dust on the wall using a vacuum cleaner, brush or broom by doing vertical movements from top to bottom.
- Clean the wall from the very top then gradually down to the bottom. That way, the top of the wall will dry first so that it is not exposed to stains or water droplets, there is a wall underneath.
Clean the Walls of the House with Layers
A painted house wall is also a way to clean it differently from a non-painted house wall as follows.
- First, remove the dirt and stains that stick to the wall. Also, make sure that the cleaning product will not lift or fade the paint on the wall.
- Usually painted walls clean it using warm water that has been mixed with soap. Or if you need a stronger water mixture then you can also add 240 ml of white vinegar to the warm water. Besides, vinegar water also will not leave marks. So you don’t need to bother rinsing the walls anymore.
- For more thorough cleaning, prepare two buckets of water. One bucket for the cleaning mixture and the other for warm water. After 5 minutes the walls are cleaned using the water mixture then rinse with clean water. If the rinse water already looks dirty then replace it with a new one.
- It is better not to use cleansers that contain alcohol which will risk damaging the walls of paint and leaving stains bright.
- You can make your cleanser by using baking soda mixed with warm water. Next, wet a soft towel using the mixed water and rub it into the wall that has dirt. When finished, rinse with water and dry the wall using a towel.
Well, how to clean the walls hit by dirt above is a small step from your actions. although you have to provide energy and like the time to clean the walls of your home, of course, the results obtained will be more satisfying.